Sunday, 2 November 2014

Neglect - the truth is I've been fixing the kitchen

Dear Monty,

Sad to see the farewell from Longmeadow, its nice to get outside in someones garden - even if virtually but I suspect that you don't want to show us bare trees and bones.

I've been enslaved indoors fixing the kitchen - a task that I have been putting off for some time mainly due to my poor carpentry skills.

The garden has been neglected, as well my paintings.

So here are a few photographs of a neglected garden - the truth is it is a mess - but even mess can be beautiful.


























I'm sorry to show these pictures - must be getting boring now.


Paul

4 comments:

  1. Like the pictures! One day I'll manage to get on your blog list too and then I'll be really excited!!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well funny you should say that - there are many more blogs that I read than are listed - I've tried adding and have failed - I feel a bit guilty about it - so must put it right!

      Delete