Connecting with the vast oneness through light, sound, smell and colour

Dear reader and Monty,



It is good to see that the value of being in nature is being recognised in the realms of health care.
That there is movement toward acknowledging our intimate link to everything that exists.

I gave thanks today that I am able to step out into a garden, that the shapes and colours that are there create a space that speaks to my innermost being. I love the evocative smell of Autumn - the fruitiness - the musky mustiness of berries overipening in the sun, of the smell of leaves when they fall and begin to decay - of pine needles and damp soil.

I feel truly connected to a great benevolence.







Paul

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weariness and the NGS

Letter to Monty Don 48

Monty, where does the road take us ?